My thoughts are usually crude and offensive to some, but since you asked, I'd really like to kick him in the head with a nice steel toed boot. Now I probably wouldn't really kick anyone in the head, let alone a presidential candidate, but it was the first though that popped into my head :) Or should I say Patada él en la cabeza?
I'll add that I don't think it's a bad thing to know more than one language - I encouraged my kids to watch Dora, but don't tell me to be embarrassed because they grew out of the show. My question for Obama would be - "Why Spanish? Should I be ashamed that I can't speak fluent Greek too?
All he is saying is that it isn't unreasonable to raise our children capable of speaking more than one language. I participate in a few international forums and it amazes me how people from other countries CAN speak English but I cannot speak their language. It happens often. They are taught as children, and speak English exceptionally well.
Man, 40 something, married for 20 something years, 3 kids, almost grown. Christian, serious about it. Loud, friendly, late learner. I like my dogs, being home, my barn, drive a truck; But I don't like country music that much --go figure.
4 comments:
My thoughts are usually crude and offensive to some, but since you asked, I'd really like to kick him in the head with a nice steel toed boot. Now I probably wouldn't really kick anyone in the head, let alone a presidential candidate, but it was the first though that popped into my head :) Or should I say Patada él en la cabeza?
Yo creo el es loco in la cabeza. Tu es correcto.
I'll add that I don't think it's a bad thing to know more than one language - I encouraged my kids to watch Dora, but don't tell me to be embarrassed because they grew out of the show. My question for Obama would be - "Why Spanish? Should I be ashamed that I can't speak fluent Greek too?
All he is saying is that it isn't unreasonable to raise our children capable of speaking more than one language. I participate in a few international forums and it amazes me how people from other countries CAN speak English but I cannot speak their language. It happens often. They are taught as children, and speak English exceptionally well.
Post a Comment